The reporting mainly covers:
- How much and where the Northeners will travel for holiday trips in the coming year – Top Destinations!
- Destination 2024, where”Budget travelers”, “Safety travelers” and “Premium travelers” want to travel for a weekend, a week and a long-haul trip
- During which seasons will they carry out their holiday trips to the respective destination
- What are the different purposes of the holiday trips
- How many trips and how much money will be spent on the trips
- How and where to get inspiration for an upcoming trip
- How the trips are booked
- How strongly does the concept of sustainability affect travel
- Which tour operator(s) they prefer
- In which social media do they prefer to share their holiday experiences
- What kind of home coming feeling do they want to bring back home
For a full specification of the questions asked please contact Nordic Bench at email@example.com
- Executive Summary
A summary overview report with the most important results at an overall level. The Infogram reports are delivered digitally or as PDF in English or Swedish.
* The reports can be ordered directly in the order box on the right.
Advanced Analytics Portal
All data and results from the market research are presented in an advanced analysis portal. In the portal, there is the possibility of various analyses, breakdowns and filters for a more full-scale insight into how different groups/segments of the population view their upcoming travel. The portal also provides the opportunity to consistently follow travel trends, how behaviors have changed from previous years etc.
Examples of breakdowns and filters*:
- Country regions
- Household income
- Tour operators preferred
- Travelling party (e.g. families, couples, friends, singles)
- Destinations (Where they plan to travel)
- Their sustainability level
- Traveler categories (Budget, Safety, Premium)
* Analysis functions and breakdown functions can also be adapted to specific needs.
For further information about the analysis portal and quotation please contact Nordic Bench at firstname.lastname@example.org